Get a sneak peak!
Read sample excerpts from A
Completely Balanced Life...
(click on page images below to view larger sample)
The sample pages below give you an idea of the tips,
guidance, detailed information, and action items that
are available in each section of the book.
The goal of this Basic is to help you create the types of relationships you want in your life. At the beginning of each Basic, you are provided with a goal, basic questions you can ask yourself and guidance to help you find more balance in this area.
• Do you take the time to listen to others and show compassion
when they are upset?
• Do you feel like people take advantage of you?
• Do you wish you had more fulfilling relationships with
your family or friends?
The goal of this Basic is to prepare you for
stressful situations, help you deal with stress and encourage
you to let go of the things you cannot control. Each Basic
also gives you a Deeper Look into that particular area of
your life and provides actionable tips and ideas as you
• Are there things you could be doing to minimize your stress?
• Do you take time to do things that are just for you?
• Do you worry about things beyond your control?
The goal of this Basic is to show you how
to use food as fuel for a healthy body and mind. The Basics
also provide tools and resources to help you in your journey
for balance. You can refer back to these sections for guidance
and reinforcement whenever you find yourself losing focus.
• Do you eat when you are stressed or upset?
• Are you eating the right nutrients for good health?
• Do you give in and buy junk food when you go grocery shopping?
Order your full copy of A
Completely Balanced Life and the companion, Personal
Use Book. Buy them both and save